A set of .NET classes that makes the work of querying DNS servers for resource record types defined by RFC-1034 and RFC-1035, and performing domain registration with the WhoIs class more easily.
In addition to supporting DNS features, the component also allow you to easily find from which countries your visitors are coming from. This can help you to prevent credit card fraud, automatically select language, and currency for your visitor and much more benefits.
* Supports HTTP Connect, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A & SOCKS5 Proxy Servers
* Support for IPv6, the next generation Internet protocol
* Easily query DNS servers for resource record types, and Reverse lookup for host name
* Performing Internet Route Tracing to determine network delays and topology
* Performing domain registration lookups easily with a few lines of code
* Easily find from which countries your visitors are coming from
* Getting exact time from public time servers over the Internet
* .NET Technology
* Supports many .NET Platforms
* Supports event-driven (Asynchronous) and blocking (Synchronous) Design
* Fully Documented
* Lots of samples in VB.NET, C#, and ASP.NET
.NET Proxy, DNS, Tracert, Time, IPLookup is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-04-04. The program can be installed on WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
.NET Proxy, DNS, Tracert, Time, IPLookup (version 5.1.430) has a file size of 3.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 104 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.